Admission Committee for Professional Courses
(Government of Gujarat)
L.D.College of Engineering Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-15
Phone : (079) 26300360 & Fax : (079) 26304118.
Website : www.gujacpc.nic.in
- To participate for online admission, obtain “Information Booklet” (with PIN number) on payment of requisite fees from nearest Help Center. The list of Help Centers are available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in & www.gujacpc.nic.in
- For online admission, please log on to website www.gujacpc.nic.in and register with the relevant information. For details & updated information keep browsing website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
- After filling up registration form online, until admission process is declared concluded by the Admission Committee, no candidate should deposit his original certificates with the institute nor pay any additional fee.
- If you opt to avail benefit of TFWS (Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme), it is necessary to submit at the time of report at Help Center a certificate of income issued after 31-3-2015 by competent officer of Government of Gujarat certifying annual income of your family below Rs.4.50 lakhs.
- From 2009 onwards, interest subsidy on education loans will be paid by the Union Government under the Central Sector Scheme for Education Loan so that the students hailing from ordinary and middle class families need not to drop their study. The student furnishing income certifying annual income of their parents below Rs.4.50 lakhs will not be required to pay margin money for education loan upto Rs.4.00 lakhs nor there will be any requirement of guarantor. Provision of loan upto Rs.10 lakhs for study within country and upto Rs.20 lakhs for studying abroad.